Charanga Secondary is modern, relevant and easy to work into your teaching. With just a few simple steps, the programme can make a big difference to what students can achieve musically.
- Interactive teaching resources to enhance your school’s music curriculum.
- An integrated music studio and app suite to support students’ creative work.
- Online workspaces to extend teaching and learning beyond the classroom.
Options are provided for Years 7–9. Some offer a fresh take on a familiar theme, while others are forward-looking with a nod to more online learning. You can personalise them for your needs.
- Music and the Modern World - six interactive units linked to popular curriculum themes.
- VIP Studio Sessions - an award-winning programme exploring contemporary genres, music technology and production.
- Everyone Can Sing with Mark De-Lisser - a new online approach to promote singing in your school.
Charanga Secondary makes using music tech in the classroom simpler, more accessible andaffordable so that more of your students can benefit from it.
Charanga is a dedicated learning platform for music, enabling you to manage and share personalised projects, lessons and apps that your students can access anywhere.
YuStudio, Charanga’s online music studio, has been purpose-built for education and embedded into the Charanga Secondary platform. Catering for novices and more experienced users alike, YuStudio can be used by students in many forms of music-making. It’s safe and secure, and pupils can create, save and share their work with you. Expert video tutorials get you up and running with it quickly.
Access a treasure chest of resources with everything from a full programme for beginner wind band to creative classroom apps and bespoke projects for special needs students. Use them independently or combine them with your own resources.