We're not currently providing instrument loans or able to support the Assisted Instrument Purchase Scheme
However, there are both local and national instrumental providers who can help. Speak to your music teacher first to discuss the best instrument.
- Normans is a national company offering all instrument purchases, finance options and a rental service.
- Dawsons also offer all instruments for purchase or via finance options. They don't offer a rental scheme.
- Rimmers Music - another retailer that can deliver instruments to you. Rimmers also have a good beginner package with good starter sets for most instruments, including affordable options for drum kit and piano.
Woodwind and brass
- ProZone - offer both woodwind and brass instruments. They are available online and offer delivery, as well as a physical shop in Chesham. Check out their hire and 'buy back' scheme.
- John Packer offers brass and woodwind instruments new, second hand and rental.
Guitar, piano, drums and music technology
There are a number of guitar shops locally with various buying and delivery options available.
- Coda Music in Stevenage focus on guitars.
- PMT in Cambridge offer guitar, drums, keys, music tech equipment and other instruments.
- Gig Gear in Harlow offer guitars, drums, keys, music tech and other instruments.