The HMS Primary music team have prepared a series of useful resources for the planning and delivery of music in the classroom.
They are freely available to Hertfordshire schools only, and may be used, copied and shared within Hertfordshire schools:
- Progress in Musical Skills and Understanding
- Sing, Sing, Sing! - a core singing resource to use in the classroom which differentiates learning to sing from ‘singing songs’, progression in vocal development and musical understanding is built in
- Off We Go – Years 1 and 2
- Moving On Up – Years 3 and 4
- Aim Even Higher - Year 5 and 6
- The Music Deep Dive – a training webinar for subject leaders
- Music Self Evaluation tool
If you currently have a service from the primary music curricullum team the link to the members only section, to download the resources, will have been sent to you. If you need the link again or would like to request access please let us know.